Agatha Ozo Diche Ibekwe
Agatha Ozo Diche Ibekwe, PHN. BSN. RN
- Married and a mother of four children.
- Biology/Chemistry Major-Abeokute collage of Education-Nigeria
- National Youth Services Corps (NYSC)-Nigeria
- School Nurse Los Angeles Unified School District-11 years
- RN Supervisor/Visiting Nurse in Various Home Health Agency- LA County
- RN Supervisor in various Skilled Nursing Facilities in Los Angeles County
- CEO/President Wisdom Health Care Services, Inc,.
- Initiator/Co-Founder Udoka Women Association of Southern California
- Founder/President Onyemara-Nwanneya of Old Umuaka California Chapter
- Social Activity Co-ordinator Council of Christian Women In Diaspora(CCWD)
- Member of the Founding Mothers-Umuada-Ndi-igbo in Diaspora Inc.
- West Coast Regional Coordinator-Umuada-Ndi-igbo in Diaspora Inc.
As a West Coast Regional Coordinator, I focus on opening up Umuada-Ndi-igbo Chapters in the West Coast Region of United States of America and in Nigeria. Umuada-Ndi-igbo is a movement whose motto is Love, Peace, Unity, Respect and Empowerment. As EziNwada and the West Coast Regional Coordinator, I will uphold and work to full our vision and mission statement which states “To promote a united Umuada-Ndi-igbo, preserve our cultural traditions, promote healthy matrimonial relationships, position the issues that pertain to our children and prop up the empowerment of women”.